Friday, October 31, 2008

Do you ever wonder if you will just go through life just going with the flow? That's how I feel, I just go with the flow...wherever the wind takes me. I'm tired of it, yet I don't know what my motivation is. I don't know what I want out of life (I mean really want out of life). Yes I want to be financially successful but that isn't everything. I want to be happy, I want to be with someone who makes me happy, someone who is happy making me happy. I want to be with someone who can make me laugh, I want to be with someone who I can sit with in silence and still be somehow connected. Is this a dream or a possibility? I honestly do not know, I am newly single and still struggling with my last relationship yet I just want to move on. Move on to a better person. Who or what this person is, I am not sure all I know is I want his company, his presence.

Currently, I am obsessed with a person...whatever I try to do to forget him or not think about him I cannot. Yet as I look upon this situation I see a similarity between my obsession and that of a co-worker that I had years ago...and in the end it was she that got hurt, he eventually got married and moved on with his life. I don't want to be that person who holds on to something (that really is nothing) and end up lonely. Why do I deserve to be lonely? I know that I don't, I know that I have a lot to offer and that I'm a good person. With that said...Do you believe? Do you believe that I can find someone? Someone that is suitable to be with me? Someone who I can laugh with...I only ask because I am almost to the point of not believing that I won't meet that person, that I will be all alone...Help me to believe!

No comments: